Two types of accommodation are available at Adrift in Golden Bay:
- All accommodations look out over the clear, blue, sheltered waters of Golden Bay.
- Careful planning and landscaping have maintained guest privacy in each accommodation; each unit has its own path down to our private beach, except the two Beachview Cottages, which share a beach path.
- Adrift caters only to adults and children over 12 years of age.
- All accommodations are non-smoking, but guests may smoke outside.
- View our Beachfront Resort Layout here >
Adrift accommodation has been created as a small, peaceful eco-resort so you can enjoy the natural, restful sounds of birdsong, waves laping on our sandy beach and our trickling stream.
We discourage the use of motorised water or beach craft and frequent use of helicopters.
The closest public road is 1 km away so there is no traffic noise.
All heating has been chosen to be totally silent in operation, In summer, sea breezes and ceiling fans provide natural air-conditioning.
Additional Facilities (free of charge):
- In-room, property-wide broadband internet (WiFi)
- Satellite Freeview TV only, however if you have a Sky TV subscription at home in New Zealand, bring your Sky TV smart card as our new decoders will take these and should allow you to watch your paid channels.
- Self service laundry (limited hours)
- Two single and a double kayak and a stand-up paddle-board for you to enjoy on our sheltered waters