Two types of luxury beachfront accommodation are available at Adrift in Golden Bay:
- All accommodations look out over the clear, blue, sheltered waters of Golden Bay.
- Careful planning and landscaping have maintained guest privacy in each accommodation; each unit has its own path down to the beach, except the two Beachview Cottages, which share a path.
- Adrift caters only to adults and children over 12 years of age.
- All accommodations are non-smoking, but guests may smoke outside.
- View our Beachfront Resort Layout here >
As a small, quiet eco-resort, Adrift provides kayaks but does not encourage motorised water or beach craft. The closest public road is 1 km away so there is no traffic noise. All heating has been chosen to be totally silent in operation, so as not to distract from the natural, restful sounds of birdsong, waves and our trickling stream. In summer, sea breezes and ceiling fans provide natural air-conditioning.
Additional Facilities (free of charge):
- In-room broadband internet (WiFi Hotspot)
- Self service laundry (limited hours)
- Single and double kayaks and stand-up paddleboard for you to enjoy on our sheltered waters