Two types of luxury accommodation are available at Adrift in Golden Bay:
- All accommodations look out over the clear, blue, sheltered waters of Golden Bay.
- Careful planning and landscaping have maintained guest privacy in each accommodation; each unit has its own path down to the beach, except the two Beachview Cottages, which share a path.
- Adrift caters only to adults and children over 12 years of age.
- All accommodations are non-smoking, but guests may smoke outside.
- View our Beachfront Resort Layout here >
Adrift accommodation has been created as a small, peaceful eco-resort so you can enjoy the natural, restful sounds of birdsong, waves laping on our sandy beach and our trickling stream.
We discourage the use of motorised water or beach craft and frequent use of helicopters.
The closest public road is 1 km away so there is no traffic noise.
All heating has been chosen to be totally silent in operation, In summer, sea breezes and ceiling fans provide natural air-conditioning.
Additional Facilities (free of charge):
- In-room, property-wide broadband internet (WiFi)
- Self service laundry (limited hours)
- Single and double kayaks and stand-up paddle-board for you to enjoy on our sheltered waters