Adrift in Golden Bay has five luxury, 1-bedroom holiday cottages. All of the Cottages are of the same design and have the same facilities, differing only in their outlook and proximity to the beach...
Features & Facilities:
- All cottages have one bedroom with a split-king bed (can be made as a king or two singles) that faces out to the beach through bi-fold windows and features high-quality linen, electric blankets, bathrobes and beach towels.
- The cottages are designed as a luxurious accommodation for two, but with the addition of a double sofa-bed in the living room, can accommodate a third person if necessary.
- The spacious, open-plan living/dining room has bi-fold doors which open outdoors to connect the living room and the deck, a comfortable sofa, armchair, flat-screen TV, DVD player and iPod docking station.
- The contemporary kitchen includes gas-hobs, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, kettle, blender, cookware, crockery, cutlery, glassware, tea & coffee. A barbeque is located in the cottage courtyard, for alfresco catering.
- The stylish, tiled bathroom features a huge, two-person 18-jet hydro-therapy spa bath, shower over bath, under-floor heating, heated towel rail, towels and locally produced artisan toiletries.
- The cottages have a large indoor floor area (45 square metres), a deck facing the beach (20 square metres) , and an enclosed courtyard at the rear (37 square metres), giving you more than 100 square metres of your very own space, with the addition of at least 200 square metres of private lawn at the front of each cottage.
- Privacy has been a major consideration. With this in mind, the cottages have no side windows and each deck is screened from the deck of the adjacent cottage.
- The floors are solid Eucalyptus; the Lawson Cyprus ceilings have exposed Douglas Fir rafters. All woods are plantation grown - we have avoided the use of native timbers (please see our Environment Initiatives page if you're interested in reading more on this).
- A daily hamper of breakfast provisions for an English or Continental Breakfast is included in all rates.
Choosing your Cottage:
- All of our Cottages have views over the beach and Golden Bay.
- All of the cottage decks get sun from sunrise or early morning until mid afternoon.
Situated across a trickling stream, with it's own private lawn stretching down approximately 30 metres to the beach, the Honeymoon Cottage has breathtaking views over Golden Bay. The most secluded with (arguably) the most stunning view.
Approximately 30 metres from the beach, our two Beachfront Cottages share a front lawn but with careful planning and landscaping, remain private. Expansive views over Golden Bay.
Approximately 80 metres from the beach, our two Beachview Cottages are nestled on either side of a spring-fed trickling stream and are surrounded by lush garden. Both are elevated for a good view of the sea.
Not what you're looking for? View The Studio here >
View our Resort Layout here >