Golden Bay Luxury Accommodation
Adrift in Golden Bay offers you two types of luxury accommodation in a resort setting:
- All accommodations look out over the clear, blue, sheltered waters of Golden Bay.
- Careful planning and landscaping have maintained guest privacy in each accommodation; each unit has its own path down to our private beach, except the two Beachview Cottages, which share a beach path.
- Adrift caters only to adults and children over 12 years of age.
- All accommodations are non-smoking, but guests may smoke outside.
To provide you with a peaceful environment we designed Adrift in Golden Bay Resort as a small eco-resort where you can enjoy the natural, restful sounds of birdsong, waves laping on our sandy beach and our trickling stream.
We discourage the use of motorised water or beach craft and frequent use of helicopters.
The closest public road is 1 km away so there is no traffic noise.
All heating has been chosen to be very quiet in operation.
In summer, sea breezes and ceiling fans provide natural air-conditioning, avoiding the constant hum of air conditioning (our maximum summer temperature is 30C and even then, only for a few days each summer).
Additional Facilities (free of charge):
- In-room, property-wide broadband internet (WiFi)
- Two sit-on surf kayaks, a double kayak and a SUP (stand-up paddle board)
- Satellite Freeview TV, however if you have a Sky TV subscription at home in New Zealand, bring your Sky TV smart card as our new decoders will take these and should allow you to watch your paid channels.
- Self-service laundry (available every evening)