Golden Bay Beach Cottages
Adrift in Golden Bay has five luxury, 1-bedroom holiday cottages. All of the cottages are of the same design and have the same facilities, differing only in their outlook and proximity to the beach...
(Scroll down for Cottage views)
Features & Facilities:
- All cottages have one bedroom with a split-king bed (can be made as a king or two singles) that faces out towards the sea through bi-fold windows and is supplied with high-quality linen, a mattress topper, bathrobes and beach towels.
- The cottages are designed as a luxurious accommodation for two, but with the addition of a double sofa-bed in the living room, can accommodate a third person if necessary.
- The spacious, open-plan living/dining room has quality dining furniture, a comfortable sofa, armchair, coffee table, flat-screen TV, DVD player and iPod docking station. Bi-fold doors open outdoors to connect the living room and the deck.
- Private outdoor space is generous. At the front of each cottage is large deck equipped with quality wooden outdoor dining furniture, sun umbrella and sun loungers and an extensive groomed lawn looking out to the beach. Behind each cottage is a large enclosed courtyard.
- The kitchen includes a 4-burner gas cook-top, full-sized refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, kettle, blender, cookware, crockery, cutlery, & glassware. A hooded Weber barbecue is located in the cottage courtyard, for alfresco dinning. Milk, a selection of teas and freshly ground organic, fair trade coffee are provided and replenished daily as required.
- The stylish, tiled bathroom features a large two-person 18-jet hydro-therapy spa bath, shower over bath, under-floor heating, heated towel rail, Egyptian cotton bath towels, hairdryer and locally produced artisan toiletries.
- The cottages have a large indoor floor area (45 square metres), a deck facing the beach (20 square metres) , and an enclosed courtyard at the rear, with the addition of at least 200 square metres of private lawn at the front of each cottage.
- Privacy has been a major consideration. With this in mind, the cottages have no side windows and each deck is screened from the deck of the adjacent cottage.
- The floors are solid Eucalyptus; the Lawson Cyprus ceilings have exposed Douglas Fir rafters. All woods are plantation grown - we have avoided the use of native timbers (please see our Environment Initiatives page if you're interested in reading more on this).
- A daily hamper of breakfast provisions for an English or Continental Breakfast and optional daily room servicing is included in all rates.
- Unlimited WiFi included.
Choosing your Luxury Cottage:
- All of our Cottages have some view over the beach and Golden Bay.
- All of the cottages get sun from sunrise or early morning until late afternoon.
Our premium cottage is situated across a trickling stream and has it's own private lawn stretching down approximately 30 metres to the beach. The Honeymoon Cottage has breathtaking views over Golden Bay.
As with the Honeymoon Cottage, these two cottages are approximately 30 metres from the beach. They share a front lawn however with careful planning and landscaping, remain very private. Both have expansive views over Golden Bay.
These two cottages are approximately 80 metres from the beach and are priced accordingly. Both cottages are surrounded by lush gardens. A clear, spring-fed stream flows between them and is landscaped to provide privacy . Both are slightly elevated for a view of the sea.
Not what you're looking for? View The Beachfront Studio here >