Availability & Bookings
- Click the button above to get a price for your stay, including tax and a daily breakfast hamper.
- Select ALL the dates of your intended stay as the price may be less for a longer stay.
- Price displayed is for 2 people. The cottages can accommodate 1 extra person (over 12 years old) at an additional charge of $79 per night.
- Almost all of our bookings are made directly with us and we will always quote our very best prices on this (our own) website.
- In our peak season we start with a minimum stay of 4 nights then allow 3 night and 2 night stays which add to existing bookings.
- Not all 2 and 3 night possibilities can be displayed on our booking calendar so please contact us or "send an enquiry".for possible 2 and 3 night bookings that are not displayed which add to existing bookings.
- As the date gets closer this requirement is reduced so that usually within the last 7 days we often accept 1 night bookings.
- Credit card security is assured as our booking system uses the very latest "credit card vault" where your details are stored on a separate secure server.
Terms & Conditions:
- We reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee for any total or partial cancellations. If a cancellation is made prior to 60 days of your arrival date this fee will be a maximum of one nights accommodation for bookings up to 7 nights or for bookings of a total of 8 or more nights this will be a maximum of one third of the total cost of the booking. If a cancellation is made within 60 days of your arrival date a maximum of 100% of the total booking price may be charged. If we are able to partly fill the vacancy left by a cancellation we will only charge a cancellation fee for the nights remaining vacant plus any extra costs incurred in rebooking the accommodation.
- A booking deposit is charged to your credit card at the time of the booking. For bookings up to 7 nights this will be one nights accommodation. For bookings that total 8 or more nights this will be one third of the total cost of the booking. The remaining payment is made at the time of your stay by either Eftpos, Visa, MasterCard or cash. A valid credit card is required at the time of check-in this may be charged to cover the cost of any property damage or excessive cleaning if the room requires this on departure.
- We reserve the right to increase or decrease future prices from those originally posted, but the price given at the time of booking will always be the price that is charged.
If the booking link above will not work, please use this alternative booking screen
Seasonal Discounts and Longer Stay Discounts
Peak Season: (23rd December to 15th March) A discount of roughly 10% is given on stays of 7 days or longer.
Shoulder Season: A graduated discount of 5 to 35% applies between our peak and low seasons, plus an additional discount of approximately 10% is given on stays of 7 days or longer..
Low Season: (1st May and 31st August) Approximately 40% discount on the cottage rate plus an additional discount of approximately 10% on stays of 7 days or more. One night stays in our low season are priced at our shoulder season rate (NZ$50 more than the posted price for the 2 night minimum stay price) please contact us if you can only stay 1 night to arrange this.
- Golden Bay is a destination with lots of activities to experience for people that enjoy the outdoors, arts and crafts or just relaxing. It does take a little more effort to get here and is therfore worthwhile spending a little longer here to enjoy more of what Golden Bay and Adrift has to offer. The most frequent comment from guests at the end of their stay is they wish they had spent longer here!
- A minimum stay of 2 nights applies most of the year. (please e-mail or "send an enquiry" if you are unable to make an instant on-line 2 night booking)
- Peak season (23rd December to 15th March) - We are always close to 100% fully booked during this period. To avoid lots of 1 night gaps and bookings, we start initially with a minimum stay of 4 nights but take a very limited number of 3 night bookings at a 20% premium rate. We then take 3 night bookings which add to these initial bookings. Later in the year we take 2 night booking which add to these initial bookings. It is not possible to show all of these options on our website.
- If you wish to stay for a shorter time and cannot make a booking, please e-mail us or "send an enquiry". We can then advise you if and when a shorter booking might be possible. We respond to all enquiries, usually within 12 hours.
- Shorter stays may be more expensive to allow for the extra cleaning cost involved.
- Our aim is to provide you with a tranquil and relaxed environment. We therefore only accept children 12 years of age and over. The cost in this case is the same as an adult guest.
- We do not allow dogs or other pets in any of the accommodation. Good kennel facilities are available in Golden Bay for those travelling with pets that wish to stay.
- Christmas Day - we do not do any check-ins, check-outs or servicing on Christmas Day. Please also note that travelling in New Zealand on Christmas day can be more difficult; almost all cafes and even most supermarkets and gas stations are closed.
- Bookings between 1st June and 14th September and more than 12 months in advance have not yet been enabled. please check back later.