Availability & Bookings
- Click the button above to get a price for your stay, including tax and a daily breakfast hamper.
- Select ALL the dates of your intended stay as the price may be less for a longer stay.
- Price displayed is for 2 people. The cottages can accommodate 1 extra person at an additional charge of $79 per night.
- Almost all of our bookings are made directly with us and we will always quote our very best prices on this (our own) website.
- Credit card security is assured as our booking system uses the very latest "credit card vault" where your details are stored on a separate secure server.
Terms & Conditions:
- We reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee for any total or partial cancellations. If a cancellation is made prior to 30 days of your arrival date this fee will be a maximum of one night's accommodation. If a cancellation is made within 30 days of your arrival date a maximum of 100% of the total booking price may be charged. If we are able to partly or fully fill the vacancy left by a cancellation we will only charge a cancellation fee for any nights remaining vacant plus any extra costs incurred in re booking the accommodation.
- One nights accommodation is charged to your credit card at the time of the booking. The remaining payment is made at the time of your stay by either Eftpos, Visa, MasterCard or cash. A valid credit card is required at the time of check-in this may be charged to cover the cost of any property damage or extra cleaning if the room requires this on departure.
- We reserve the right to increase or decrease future prices from those originally posted, but the price given at the time of booking will always be the price that is charged.
If the booking link above will not work, please use this alternative booking screen
Seasonal Discounts and Longer Stay Discounts
Peak Season: (15th December to 15th March) A discount of roughly 10% is given on stays of 7 days or longer.
Shoulder Season: A graduated discount of 15 to 40% applies between our peak and low seasons, plus an additional discount of approximately 10% is given on stays of 7 days or longer..
Low Season: (1st May and 31st August) Approximately 45% on the cottage rate and 30% on studio rate applies, plus an additional discount of approximately 10% on stays of 7 days or more.
We close at some time during this period for a holiday and maintenance, the timing of this has not been decided yet for 2016 so bookings for June through to September are not possible yet, but check back later.
- A minimum stay of 2 nights applies most of the year. We are now accepting 2 night bookings for almost all remaining vacancies through until 23rd December 2016 (please e-mail or "send an enquiry" if you are unable to make an instant on-line 2 night booking)
- In our busiest period (Christmas to 15th January and first 3 weeks of February) we start with a minimum stay of 4 nights then allow 3 night and 2 night stays which add to existing bookings. As the date gets closer this requirement is reduced so that usually within the last 7 - 14 days we accept 1 night bookings.
- If you wish to stay for a shorter time and cannot make a booking, please e-mail us or "send an enquiry". We can then advise you if and when a shorter booking might be possible. We respond to all enquiries, usually within 12 hours.
- Shorter stays may be slightly more expensive to allow for the extra cleaning cost involved in extra turn-overs..
- Our aim is to provide you with a tranquil and relaxed environment. We therefore only accept children 12 years of age and over. The cost in this case is the same as an adult guest.
- We do not allow dogs or other pets in any of the accommodation. Good kennel facilities are available in Golden Bay for those travelling with pets that wish to stay.
- Christmas Day - we do not do any check-ins, check-outs or servicing on Christmas Day. Please also note that travelling in New Zealand on Christmas day can be more difficult; almost all cafes and even most supermarkets and gas stations are closed.
- Bookings for February 2017 and beyond have not yet been enabled. please check back later.